1. Utilizes a keyboard to prepare letters, payrolls, reports, bulletins, applications and a variety of other material from rough draft.
2. Transcribes from dictaphone, tape recorder, and/or longhand copy.
3. Answers telephone and acts as office receptionist, giving out information of routine nature.
4. Operates a copying machine, calculator, computer, fax machine, or other simple office machines.
5. Maintains simple accounting and a variety of other records in accordance with prescribed office routine.
6. Figures and checks bills and payrolls and makes inventories of supplies and equipment.
7. Sorts, indexes, and files.
8. May enter data into terminal from forms and printed copy.
9. Does related work as required.